#Muotd: That’s ‘Make Up of the Day’ for all you geriatrics…
This is a post I’ve been meaning to for an age and a day, ever since reading Beautylymin’s edit a hella-long time ago! At forty weeks pregnant with nothing to do and all day to do it, I finally got around to mindfully tracking the cosmetics I throw on when beautifying myself. Last night myself and my pal checked out the Voga Event at the Radisson Blu, and for it I slapped on a full face of makeup for the first time in forever.
Using a mix of high end and drugstore products, here’s the cost of what went on my visage…
- L’oreal Infallible Matte (€12.29 for 35ml)
- L’oreal Glam Bronze Cushion Soleil (€22 for 14.6g)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette (€80 for 8.2g)
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Sex on Fire (€39 for 8g)
- Becca Champagne Pop (€38 for 8g)
- Charlotte Tilbury The Sophisticate Palette (€50 for 5.2g)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (€23 for 8g)
- Charlotte Tilbury The Classic: Audrey Eye Pencil (€22 for 1.1g)
- NYX Butter Gloss Creme Brulee (€7 for 15g)
The Total: A violent €439.28.
And with that I’m done with buying any makeup for the foreseeable future.