So the last few Look Fantastic Beauty Boxes that have passed through my letter box (slash collected from my post depot) haven’t featured on ze blog, mainly because I was ‘sew over them'(!)… However thanks to my dedicated laziness I’ve yet to cancel my direct debit, and dyaknowwhat?! My faith in such parcels has since been restored thanks to yesterday’s delivery. Mainly because it contains a daaaycent sized eye cream sample – my achilles heel! #blessed #grateful
So as per youdge, this month’s beauty box contains the latest edition of Elle (minus the standard magazine freebies, but we’ll get over that). The products sampled this month all revolve around holidays/summer/travel/sunshine. Perfect timing! Well perfect timing for most – I’m very much suffocating sans holiday plans at the mo.
So, for exactly €17.95 you’re gettin’ –
- Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream (10ml sample – RRP for 15ml is €64.45)
- Mr Blanc Teeth Whitening Strips (three strips – RRP for 14 strips is €32.95)
- Korres Bergamot Pear Shower Gel (40ml sample – RRP for 250ml is €8.45)
- Dead Sea Spa Magik BB Cream (15ml sample – RRP for 50ml is €17.00)
- Naobay Oxygenating Moisturiser (22ml sample – RRP for 50ml is €43.45)
- Cowshed Cow Pat Hand Cream (50ml sample – RRP for 300ml is €21.45)
- Tan Organic Self Tanning Oil (25ml sample – RRP for 100ml is €32.95)
My star pick of the pack is the Caudalie eye cream, fo’sho. Worth the €17 quid alone. And also – major shoutout to the Korres shower gel; it smells D I V I N E. So fresh so clean. I’m also v. intrigued with the Naobay offering – I’m dipping my toes into the brand with this dinky tube.
So whatcha reckon – are y’all over beauty boxes or are they back in the game?!
If you’re on the latter side of the proverbial fence, check out the AMAZING version M&S are currently offering – a £10 Summer Beauty Box worth £140 – available to purchase this weekend only as far as I know – so step to it!