Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- I’m currently obsessing over my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette – using it daily, nightly, weekendly, etc etc. This favourite will most definitely not remain exclusive to February FYI – HellzNo, but if you’re looking to treat yo’self in the cosmetics department I highly recommend. I’ll possibly devote a full post to this pretty lil palette in the not too distant future, but for now just know that it’s the perfect powder for those who hate a powdered look – It feels incredibly lightweight on the skin, and all six shades are usable – totes worth the splurge.
- With regards to body beaut, February was the month I invested in a super sized tank of Dermalogica Ultrarich Body Cream, and it’s bleedin’ gorge! After ploughing through too many frugal sachets of the stuff, I knew I needed to indulge. If your skin is in need of some hydration, this cream will sort it all the way out – it’s loaded with hyaluronic acid as well as Vitamin E (great for the ol’ stretch marks/scars!). Word of warning though – it does leave a slight residue on your skin (which personally I love as it smells fab), but this may not be to everyone’s taste.
- And as for haircare, I’ve rediscovered my v. battered, v. ancient Babyliss Thermo Ceramic Rollers. These have been my go-to when my mane is in need of some heated styling and they’re incredibly foolproof – giving Cheryl Cole circa 2012 volume with minimum effort! I’m also loving some hair products from the Kardashian Beauty range (very unexpectedly). More on this to follow soon!
- As for Healthy Food Feels (which are nothing if not a rarity to be fair, and therefore must be milked to a tee when the phase strikes), I’ve been munching on Deliciously Ella’s Pesto Courgetti a helluva lot over the past fortnight. Perfect for when you’re trying to avoid carb loading, this lunch is embarrassingly easy to prepare the night before, tastes delish, and results in very smug vibes.
- My caffeine addiction has come to a complete standstill in 2016 – long gone are the days of a cuppa joe on the hour (lalz)… I’ve reduced the old coffee gains to one cup (possibly two) weekly – and have since requited my grá for a mocha. As a student I lived on ’em, and now that I’m downing them too infrequently to stress about the calories I am obsessed.
- And in keeping with the caffeine feels (or lack thereof) I’ve been adoring coffee scented candles of late (you’d hardly know I’ve been detoxing from the liquid?!). The Max Benjamin Coffee Collection is a beaut – with my personal favourite being the Coffee & Cardamom fragrance. Divine.
- It being Oscar season and all, I’ve pretty much lived in the cinema since Christmas. One film I loved in particular (and bizaarely had/have since heard so little about) was Trumbo… Well worth the ticket price.
- And finally, two fabulous books I read over the past few weeks are 1. The Letter (Kathryn Hughes) and 2. Making It Up As I Go Along (Marian Keyes). The Letter is one of those books you just can’t put down – very emotional, very sad but also very therapeutic. Fear not, it’s nowhere near as soppy as the name suggests – think World War Two/Magdalene Laundries vibes. Making It Up As I Go Along on the otherhand is poles apart, and beyond hilar. I adore Marian Keyes (sure isn’t she mighty?!) and so she can write no wrong in my rose tinted eyes. The book is basically a collection of autobiographical short stories; all incredibly honest, funny and self-depricating.
Very excited to now spring forward to March and all the bank holidays it shall bring! xo
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.